[NEohioPAL] Sheet Music Giveaway (Just 1 song)

MSRG Publications msrg.indie at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 08:59:00 PDT 2020

I had bought  sheet music for "Moon Over Parma" to use at auditions. I
never did, and I'm certain beyond reasonable doubt that my days of
performing have been reduced to a memory.

It's too cute to just lob into the recycling, and no one on Freecycle seems
interested. The front page has a tear, but taping it won't interfere with
the ability to read the notes.

I sanitized it and placed it in plastic some weeks ago for pickup. If you
want it but Lakewood is out of the way for you, I'll mail it to you.

Michael