[NEohioPAL] Virtual auditions for virtual RAGTIME

Nina Fisher fisher.nina.rose at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:17:56 PDT 2020

What: Auditions for Ragtime
When: Through August 21st
Where: On video!
Who: Performers ages 10 and up
Details: Please email a video no longer than 1 minute of yourself singing a
portion of any song you would like, using a karaoke backtrack (or a pianist
if you like/have access to one.)  No acapella selections please.  If
finding or using accompaniment is a barrier, please contact us so we can
help.  Include in the email of your submission your name and contact info.
Email video submissions to themadfactorytheatreco at gmail.com.  If you are
having trouble, or if you have any questions, contact us at the same email
address so we can work something out.   Book by Terrence McNally, lyrics by
Lynn Ahrens, music by Stephen Flaherty.  Produced with permission from
Music Theatre International.
**This production will be rehearsed and recorded entirely online, and be
streamed November 6th through 15th**