[NEohioPAL] VIRTUAL VOICE LESSONS WITH SHARON

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 12 11:15:59 PDT 2020

WISH you couldstudy music or singing, but don’t know where to start?

I’m Sharon Shaffer,

I offer lessons in Voice/Breathing technique, theory/harmony,sight-singing, music reading, audition prep, repertoire choice, choralconducting and more… My students range from seasoned professionals to newsingers…. and you are never too old to start.

About me: I have been teaching voice for over 30 years. I have a BM in VoicePerformance, and an MMA in Voice Performance, and Vocal Pedagogy with aconcentration in choral conducting. I have tons of performing experience. Seemy website for more details about me and my teaching, and for examples of mystudents and I performing.

 Shaffer Voice Studio

|  |  |

|  |
Shaffer Voice Studio

 I am now offering VIRTUAL lessons?  ZOOM, FACE-TIME, DUO and more…

These are trying times forall of us right now so….

$$$ it'spay-what-you-can $$$

 We could all use some music back in our lives, and whenhas it been more affordable?

TO YOURHEALTH!