[NEohioPAL] Our Town VIrtual Reading, Aug 22 - tickets now available!!

Claudia Lillibridge claudia at twinmasks.org
Mon Aug 17 04:44:14 PDT 2020

Tickets are now available online for our Virtual Performance of Our Town,
by visiting our website,
https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?ticketing=tmpac
<https://app.arts-people.com/index.php?ticketing=tmpac&fbclid=IwAR11tVJyRCJH_BXvkq8qkgmP-i9PcVwSwjhWMxAhm2j0o2CLx1pfX4XiOcs>
.

Adult tickets are $10; Senior / Students $5.

The performance will be available for viewing on our website,
www.twinmasks.org
<http://www.twinmasks.org/?fbclid=IwAR0qcE-q8pfGwLsZqx6AcbVWn6dk6SmKJJLQOxifcrk0vKgfAr1z_bInl2E>,
on Saturday, August 22. On the ticket purchased will be instructions to
enter a password to view the performance.

We are so very proud of everyone who has volunteered their time and effort
to put on this production!!

Rights secured via Concord Theatricals.

TMPAC is a registered 501C3 non-profit entity and is a proud member of
OCTA, AACT, and The Twinsburg Chamber of Commerce.