[NEohioPAL] School of Dancing Wheels - Fall Session 2020 registration!

Matthew Bowman school at dancingwheels.org
Mon Aug 24 20:25:01 PDT 2020

The School of Dancing Wheels – Cleveland, OH
Fall Session 2020: September 21 - December 12
Our Fall Session 2020 schedule & registration are now available! For the first time ever, classes are now in-studio and online.  Classes include:
ballet
hip hop
creative movement
jazz funk
contemporary
tap
voice/acting
yoga
wheelchair technique
performance ensemble

See our schedule, class descriptions, tuition, COVID-19 health and safety policies, and register today at https://dancingwheels.org/dancing-wheels-school/in-studio-classes/ <https://dancingwheels.org/dancing-wheels-school/in-studio-classes/>

For questions, email school at dancingwheels.org or call 216.432.0306 ext. 204 to speak with the School Administrator.