[NEohioPAL] Exciting News for Beck Center for the Arts

Julie Gilliland jgilliland at beckcenter.org
Thu Aug 27 10:49:37 PDT 2020

Beck Center for the Arts Campus (Lakewood) reopens to the public on Monday, Aug 31. Slip on a mask and come in to ask any questions you may have about our in-person and online fall arts education programming. Find out more about all the theater, dance, visual arts, music, creative arts therapies, upcoming art exhibitions, and more at https://www.beckcenter.org/education-programs. We look forward to seeing you and creating arts experiences together!