[NEohioPAL] UPDATED Information on OTHT opening for 2020/2021 Season

Dena M. Warmuth denawarmuth at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 16:50:13 PDT 2020

Dear Cleveland Theatre Community,

Due to the COVID-19 situation, the Board of Directors of Olde Towne Hall
Theatre, in North Ridgeville, Ohio, has decided to postpone our
upcoming season.  We will open our shortened 2020/2021 Season in April 2021
with a play or musical that is yet to be determined.  In May 2021, we will
produce the musical "The Sound of Music". We will finish out our season in
July 2021, with a youth production of "Disney's Frozen, Jr."

Please keep in mind, that on September 4th and 5th, 2020 at 6:30 PM, we
will be performing our annual Musical Review at Lakeview Park in Lorain,
Ohio - in cooperation with the Lorain County Metroparks.  There is no
charge for admission, but donations are welcome.  All theatre board members
/ volunteers will be wearing masks, and it will be mandatory that ALL
patrons wear masks and social distance; this will be highly enforced.

Thank you, Cleveland Theatre Community, for your continued support of
OTHT and all other theatre venues in Northeast Ohio.  If you would like to
make a donation, please check out the OTHT website:
https://oldetownehall.wixsite.com/oldetownehalltheatre.  Stay tuned to our
website for updates, as the COVID - 19 situation changes.

If you would like to see some video clips from past productions, and more,
check out our YouTube channel at:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-l-wypm6nmVw485pArpAOw.

You can also follow us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/OldeTowneHallTheatre/, and on Instagram:
oldetownehalltheatre.

Thank you so much, once again, for your continued support of OTHT and the
Northeast Ohio Theatre community.  The OTHT Board of Directors is hopeful
that we will be able to open our doors to the public again soon! Stay
healthy!

On Behalf of OTHT,

Dena M. Warmuth
Board of Directors Member