[NEohioPAL] ACTING FOR THE STAGE & other sessions at Arlene Cassara Dance & Theater Center

Nicci Cassara Billington stargrazer29 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 31 14:14:14 PDT 2020

Acting for Stage
Tuesdays 8pm - Teen thru adult
Through this twelve week class we will focus on the acting process from auditions through closing night. We will prepare scenes with classmates applying the principles of acting through movement, character development, acting through song, improv skills, and cold readings. We will discuss the casting process beginning at audition prep through callbacks, and acting etiquette once you find yourself in a production.

Douglas F. Bailey II is a Cleveland actor/director with over 100 productions under his belt. He has been recognized for his work on and off stage by landofcleve.net , broadwayworld.com , and the Cleveland Cirtics Circle (2018 Best Actor for Huey Calhoun in Memphis at Cain Park). Currently, Douglas serves as Artistic Director for Mighty Goliath Productions in Avon Lake, OH.
Other classes and sessions available for kids, teens & ADULTS!
Register today:
ArleneCassaraDance.com
(440) 716-1655