[NEohioPAL] Back to School Special - Half Priced Music Lessons

Julia Mihalich mihalichjulia at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 08:35:40 PDT 2020

Portage Music Lessons Back to School Special
We are offering Half-off your first month of lessons*

Portage Music Lessons offers Private lessons for Guitar, voice, piano, ukulele, drums, strings, and much more!
Our lessons are customized by our instructors to fit all levels, ages, and genres of music.
Our lesson plans are not one-size-fits-all. At Portage Music Lessons we promise to always work hard for you and make sure that you are learning what you want to learn. We do not work from a pre-made lesson set up to teach you the same as everybody else. Each student is unique and we treat you as such.
Locations in Mantua, Streetsboro, and Bainbridge. We also offer Online lessons.

Book a free trial lesson today!
juliaportagemusiclessons at gmail.com
(330) 235-1397
https://www.portagemusiclessons.com

*Offer valid September through the end of October 2020 for new students only.