[NEohioPAL] REGISTER TODAY for online and in-person classes with Beck Center for the Arts!

Sarah Clare sclare at beckcenter.org
Thu Sep 3 10:11:09 PDT 2020

SIGN UP TODAY FOR IN-PERSON AND ONLINE FALL THEATER CLASSES WITH BECK CENTER FOR THE ARTS!

Wednesday, September 9, will mark the start of our 2020 Fall semester at Beck Center for the Arts ... and some of our classes are already sold out!

We have opportunities available to participate in one of our after school offerings, or our great Saturday packages ... be it Fundamentals and Essentials of Theater, Youth Core, or Teen Core options. Classes are available for students ages 2-19 in acting, singing, dancing, auditioning, improvisation, and more! We also offer online adult classes in Acting!

Beck Center for the Arts offers our catalog online 24/7 - complete with fast and easy registration. You can sign up for any class right from the comforts of home!  With small class sizes and options for online or in-person classes, Beck Center is the perfect fit for all of your theater education needs!

If you've been meaning to get involved or wanting to check out what the buzz is all about at Beck Center ... now is the time.  Don't wait too long or you just might miss out!

Check out our Fall 2020 catalog and register your student today!
https://static1.squarespace.com/static/5c9ae157ca525b79e8f35998/t/5f3187058c520c609927e1d3/1597081358152/Educ_Fall2020_FullGrid_Web_8-10-2020.pdf

Check out our upcoming youth theater season, or enroll online at www.beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org>, call 216-521-2540 x10 or stop by in person at Beck Center for the Arts on 17801 Detroit in Lakewood and join the fun!

* * * * *

Located at 17801 Detroit Avenue in Lakewood, Beck Center for the Arts is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization that offers professional theater productions, arts education programming in dance, music, theater, visual arts, early childhood, and creative arts therapies for special needs students, and gallery exhibits featuring local, regional and international artists. For more information visit beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org/>.

Sarah Clare
Pronouns: she/her
Associate Director of Theater Education
17801 Detroit Ave, Lakewood OH 44107
sclare at beckcenter.org<mailto:sclare at beckcenter.org>
beckcenter.org<http://www.beckcenter.org/>       |   216.521.2540 x27
Join us for in person or online classes beginning September 9
Beck Center's campus is open to the public as of August 31, although many staff continue to work from home  order to keep the number of people on-site to a minimum, due to the pandemic. Correspondence via email would be best, rather than office phone. ***Note that I am working remotely during this time and do not have immediate access to phone communications.***