[NEohioPAL] Dance Arts Classes for 3-Adult now in Tremont & North Royalton!

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 09:40:05 PDT 2020

*Dance Arts by Regina begins our Fall Season of Classes on Tuesday,
September 8th!* We offer high-quality, professional instruction to inspire
dancers of all ages and ability levels - now both in-studio and virtually!

>From preschool, to pre-professional, to private lessons and adult classes,
we have something for everyone. Our small class sizes and social distancing
efforts (which have proved successful since June 26th) make our classes a
safe choice for a fall activity.

*See the Tremont Schedule*
<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57816e9c8419c2419a911f2b/t/5f28ae6e1e1a3e7bcc450b7a/1596501614726/TREMONT+2020-2021+ScheduleCopy.pdf>
*See the North Royalton Schedule*
<https://static1.squarespace.com/static/57816e9c8419c2419a911f2b/t/5f329fdd3ca9982c363b143f/1597153245532/Dance+Arts+2020-2021+ScheduleFinal3.pdf>
*Visit Online Registration*
<https://dancestudio-pro.com/online/danceartsbyregina>
If above links don't work, all info is available at
www.danceartsbyregina.com

We look forward to dancing with you!

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>