[NEohioPAL] Emma Gatewood hikes into festivals!

Bette Lou Higgins/Eden Valley Enterprises blheve at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Sep 8 06:52:31 PDT 2020

I'm so excited to announce that our documentary TRAIL MAGIC: THE GRANDMA
GATEWOOD STORY was awarded 2nd place in the Short Documentary Category of
the International Indie Gathering on July 9, 2020! The film will be shown at
the event in March, 2021. Details are still being finalized, so check our
calendar page often for up-to-date information.
Along with the film award, our director, Peter Huston, has been nominated as
Best Director for an Ohio Film and our editor, Peggy Foley has been
nominated for Best Editing of an Ohio Film!

In other news, TRAIL MAGIC has been chosen to compete in the WRPN Women's
International Film Festival. Judging will take place in October, 2020, so
stay tuned for further developments.

Have a question about any of these items or about scheduling a program for
your group?  Just reply to this e-mail with your question.  I'm happy to
talk to you!  In the meantime, until we can meet again in person at a show,
stay safe and take care.

Bette Lou

PS: To unsubscribe from this e-mail list, simply reply with your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises
www.edenvalleyenterprises.org