[NEohioPAL] ESSENTIAL WORKERS GIVEAWAY

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:55:14 PDT 2020

L Rya Photography wants to thank one lucky Northeast Ohio essential worker
that has sacrificed there time & safety since the start of the COVID-19
pandemic. To show our appreciation we will be offering a giveaway for a
free 1 hour portrait session to one lucky Northeast Ohio Essential Worker!
You can nominate yourself or someone else who you feel deserves to be
acknowledge for their hard work & selflessness. The session includes 1
outfit and 30 edited digital images. This giveaway will run from August
17th, 2020 at 12:00am est to September 14th, 2020 at 11:59pm est.
Contest Entry Rules:
1. The winner must currently be a Essential worker in the Northeast Ohio
Area.
2. The winner must currently be following @lrya_photography_ on Instagram
and enter their name of the eligible in the comment section of any
Instagram post advertising the Giveaway. Only 1 entry is a available per
each post. If you have nominated someone else you will need to make sure
your nominee has started following @lrya_photography_ in order to be
eligible to win.
3. The winner must currently be subscribed to L Rya Photography's email
list. The studio's email subscribers list can be located
LRyaPhotography.com. The link can also be found on @lrya_photography_
Instagram bio link. If you have nominated someone else you will need to
make sure your nominee has joined our email subscribers list in order to be
eligible to win.
4. The winner must sign a model release for the use of winner's portrait
images by L Rya Photography.
5. The winner's portrait session will be held at a location of their
choice. The location must be within 15 miles of L Rya Photography studio in
Cleveland, Ohio & approved by the studio. If a fee or permit is required
for the desired location it will be the responsibility of the winner. The
session must redeemed within 90 days of the date of the drawing.. This
giveaway is being sponsored by L Rya Photography and is in no way
sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
..
Good Luck to all!! The winner will be announced on L Rya Photography's
Instagram page at 9:00pm on Tuesday September 15th, 2020!!!