[NEohioPAL] PAID Seeking actor for Kulture Kids video series

Kulture Kids Admin business at kulturekids.org
Wed Sep 9 10:41:39 PDT 2020

We are hiring a* black or latino male actor, ages 21-35,* *PAID*, for our
educational video series, partnered with MetroHealth Hospital. This
project, ordinarily in-person, is called The SAFE Project, which stands for
Students Are Free to Express, and it aims to eliminate toxic stress in CMSD
students through art.

We are looking for someone who is comfortable/has experience in *slam or
spoken word poetry*.  At the beginning of each video, you would introduce
the video and teaching artist, and perform a short poem related to stress
and the artform featured in the video. You do not need to write it
yourself-- we will give you the material. You would also close out the
video.

*Details: *

   - 2 remote rehearsals (via Zoom)
   - 1-2 filming dates in late September (with a videographer, socially
   distanced)
   - One live Zoom info session for CMSD 9th graders, with the other
   teaching artists (details TBD)
   - Perform the intro and outro for a total of 13 short videos
   - *Paid!*

*Please film a video of yourself* performing either a spoken word poem or a
rap, twice-- once with a body percussion beat and once without (we may
incorporate some body percussion in the videos). In addition, let us know
if you have any conflicts between September 21st and 30th. You can send it
to us as a video file, or a private YouTube link if you prefer. We will
have callbacks as needed.
Submissions needed *ASAP*, by Monday, Sept. 14th, to
business at kulturekids.org.

--
*Khaki Hermann*, Education Director
www.kulturekids.org

PO Box 181425
Cleveland Heights, OH 44118

*Creating original, interactive arts programs and performances that inspire
community, cultural awareness, and life-long learning.*
* Kulture Kids BRINGS the ARTS to YOU!*