[NEohioPAL] Flamenco Dance Fundamentals via Zoom!

Alice Blumenfeld aliceblumenfeld at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 06:12:29 PDT 2020

💃*ABREPASO Flamenco*💃
FALL CLASS SCHEDULE
September 12th - December 21st

Looking for a fun way to stay in shape or a new challenge? Find your
passion, inspiration, and creativity in flamenco dance! We have lots of
classes for teens and adults!

*Open level flamenco dance technique* class: at Wilhelm Dance Saturdays
2-3pm (in-person or Zoom)
*Flamenco dance improvisation* class - learn the secret musical codes of
flamenco: Saturdays 3-4pm at Wilhelm Dance (in-person or Zoom)
*Flamenco Studies *on Zoom: Mondays 7:15-8pm (This semester we'll learn
about flamenco history and criticism by studying the great dancers who left
their mark on the form)
*Flamenco Dance Fundamentals* on Zoom: Mondays 6-7pm

All Zoom classes can be taken live, or receive a recording of the class.

Visit www.abrepaso.org/calendar/classes for all the details!

To register: https://forms.gle/gwRUuesSuxXgCDAF8

GET YOUR FIERCENESS ON...LEARN TO DANCE FLAMENCO!