[NEohioPAL] A Wake Up and Live Moment! Today's Inspiration for Artists to be Encouraged to Stay Strong in This Day of Life!

sue johnson wakeupwithsuejohnson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 17:36:36 PDT 2020

*A Wake Up and Live Moment! Today's Inspiration for Artists to be
Encouraged to Stay Strong in This Day of Life!*

*Lift your artistics spirits.  Be creative as you speak these affirmations
on behalf of your children's, family, friends, and co-workers spirits, now
and 'forever.'*

*Share the affirmations with your artist colleagues, children and loved
ones.  Have them create their own.  For your children, this will help them
learn more about who they are and develop into strong individuals.*

 *A selection of messages to  inspire you to become a creative,independent,
non-traditional  thinker **and uplift the human spirit.*

*Today, we really need prayers, affirmations and actions to live through
the CoronaVirus, political chaos and conspiracy killing our *

*children, adults and seniors.*

*Today, I . . .*

*.  I thank God as I awake each morning and as I go to bed each night.*

*.  I look for the good in my life no matter what 'rough patch' the country
and I are going through.*

*.  I am a healing agent to those around me who are experiencing life
challenges.*

*.  I appreciate my ability to disregard and pray for those who spew hatred
and lies based on ugly prejudices.*

*.  I am gratef**ul for kind**ness shown to me.*

*Previous Affirmations to uplift and empower yourself, family, friends and
co-workers*

*.** I pray that the current Leadership fails in its attempts to destroy
the American democracy.*

*.** I pray for Good to overcome evil.*

*.** I bless those who are unreasonable and cannot be persuaded by reason,
logic or common sense.*

*.** I give great thanks for, pray for, and bless women rising in power.*

*. **I look for the good in people, circumstances,and situations, even
though it seems impossible.*

*.** I am an independent thinker whose thoughts will not be controlled by
negative propaganda, evil **and ugliness.*

*.. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .*

*TODAY, I . . .  *

*.*  *I look to God, my Higher Power, Creator, etc. to lead and guide me as
I go through each day.*

*.  **I* *Strengthen my heart and mind to withstand the pressures of the
chaos in the world around me.*

*.**  I look at the beauty in nature to renew, restore, refresh and
revitalize my spirit.*

*.  **I listen to the giggles and laughter of children to make my heart
sing.*

*.  **I* *choose* *to be a source of  happiness and joy to someone in my
life*

*Previous Affirmations to add to your  repertoire.*

*.  **I remove the blocks that separate me from love.*

*. **  I trust God to energize me to do God’s will.*

*.**   I stop saying negative things out of my mouth*.

*.   My heart cries & smiles for the 6 year-old daughter who knows & says,
“My Daddy c**hanged the world.”*

*.  I understand the need / call for justice.*
*.  I fill my heart with peace .*
*.  I accept the power of God to heal & help guide us to a better life.*