[NEohioPAL] VIRTUAL VOICE LESSONS WITH SHARON

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 13 15:33:04 PDT 2020

WISH you couldstudy MUSIC or SINGING, but don’t know where to start?
HELLO! I’m Sharon Shaffer,
I’m offering virtual lessons inVoice/Breathing technique, theory/harmony, sight-singing, music reading,audition prep, acting your song, repertoire choice, choral conducting and more. My students range from seasoned professionals to brand new singers…. AND you are nevertoo old to start.
About me: I have been teaching voice for over 30 years. Education: BM in VoicePerformance, MM in Voice Performance and Vocal Pedagogy, MM Choral Conducting. Schools: U of M, Oberlin Conservatory, Cleveland State. I have also had a prolific performance career in the U.S. and Europe...  Seemy website for many more details, about me and my teaching, and for examples of mystudents and I performing.
 Shaffer Voice Studio

|  |  |

|  |
Shaffer Voice Studio

VIRTUAL LESSONS ON ZOOM, FACE-TIME, DUO and more…

$$$ I have a charitablesliding payment scale based on need $$$

We could all use some music back in our lives, and when has itbeen more affordable?
TO YOURHEALTH!
SS