[NEohioPAL] AUDITION EXTENSION! - Seeking High School Singer/Dancers for Competitive Show Choir

MAC Choreography macchoreography at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:23:25 PDT 2020

AUDITIONS ARE STILL OPEN FOR NEXT LEVEL SHOW CHOIR! Email NextLevelShowChoir at gmail.com.

Next Level is a competitive group of high school singers, dancers, and instrumentalists under the direction of a team of award winning performing arts educators and industry professionals. Open to all Ohio high school students.
Here is a reel showcasing some of our show choirs:
https://youtu.be/7tl_UB09fiY

Next Level Show Choir has gone VIRTUAL for the month of September! Our students are spending this month diving into their individual artistry projects, and they are doing incredible work! Projects range from music videos to professional audition tapes to dance concept videos!

Here is an example of the projects that our talented students are working on:
https://youtu.be/iIQFkTWFMgY

We at Next Level are training our members to be overall performers and industry leaders offering 20+ classes in addition to learning our competition season show! OUR CURRICULUM:

 DANCE
MUSIC
ACTING
TV/FILM PRODUCTION