[NEohioPAL] Ensemble Theatre's 'Stagewrights' presents our 10 Minute Play Reading Series!

Ensemble Theatre info at ensemble-theatre.org
Tue Sep 15 05:00:00 PDT 2020

*PRESS RELEASE: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*
216-321-2930 :: info at ensemble-theatre.org

*Ensemble Theatre’s Stagewright’s Unit *is thrilled to kick off the first
Monday night, of we hope many, as part of our* 10 minute Play Reading
Series via Zoom, streamed LIVE on Ensemble Theatre’s Facebook page!* During
these uncertain times, practicing social distancing and mitigating the
spread of Covid-19, we are finding creative ways to stay connected!

Join us *EVERY OTHER MONDAY @7PM* and enjoy original works of local
playwrights sharing their voices with our community and the world around
us!
Join us for a Q&A afterward. You can submit questions via the ZOOM chat
function or via the comments on our Facebook Livestream!

*HERE IS THE LINE UP FOR OUR FIRST ZOOM OF OUR SERIES :: MONDAY SEPTEMBER
21, 2020 @7pm :: *

*PROSPECT :: By Ann Cohen*Prospect Avenue, 1976.  A fundraiser for the
American Heart Association is set to begin in a formerly dilapidated
brownstone which has been turned into a magnificent Designer's Showcase
House.  A man who had sheltered there before the renovation returns to
collect his most prized possession, and a confrontation that will change
lives rips through the beauty and tranquility of the transformed space.
*Staring :: Agnes Hermann** *as Nancy Ferguson* :: *Sidney Perelman** as
Marcia Rubinstein* :: *Paul Slimak** *as Frank Turner* :: *Bryant Caroll** *as
James Beckleyn* ::

*HEAVENS GATE* :: *By Berenice Kleiman*
A tongue-in-cheek comedy in 10 minutes where three souls in heaven, from
Aleppo, the Holocaust, and Rwanda, bask in their now-earned peaceful rest.
Suddenly they are horrified to see a huge tower with golden letters begin
to rise up before their very eyes. This is truly a problem for St. Peter to
solve.
*Staring* :: *Agnes Hermann* **as Raisa* :: *Paul Slimak** as Abraham :: *Peter
Lawson Jones* *as Gahiji :: *Peter Ferry** as St. Peter :: *Berenice
Kleiman* as Narrator ::

*KATYDIDS* :: *By Agnes Herrmann* ::
A Bug’s eye view of the environment.
*Staring *::* Paul Slimak** as Narrator :: *Cat R. Kenney *as Katydid
#1 :: *Agnes
Herrmann** as Katydid #2 ::

*(*Denotes Member of Actors' Equity Association)*

*CLICK HERE <https://www.facebook.com/EnsembleTheatreCleveland/>* *TO
NAVIGATE TO ENSEMBLE THEATRE'S FACEBOOK PAGE TO WATCH OUR LIVE STREAM @7PM,
Monday September 21st. *
*Email us at plays at ensemble-theatre.org <plays at ensemble-theatre.org> for a
ZOOM link if that is the only platform via which you can attend the
reading.  *
*We recommend it if you are able to watch via Ensemble’s FACEBOOK LIVE.
Tune in @7pm.  *

*ALL OF THE PLAYS READING AS PART OF OUR MONDAY SERIES ARE FREE TO THE
PUBLIC. NO DONATION IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE! *

*DONATIONS TO ENSEMBLE THEATRE ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, ESPECIALLY DURING THESE
UNCERTAIN TIMES. CLICK HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/donations> *IF
YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO ENSEMBLE THEATRE! WE ARE SO GRATEFUL FOR THE
SUPPORT!
*CLICK HERE <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org/10-minute-readings-zoom>*
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON OUR *10 MINUTE PLAY SERIES*, *OUR
PLAYWRIGHTS*, AND *UPDATES
TO OUR LINE UP FOR EACH MONDAY*.

*THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ENSEMBLE THEATRE, OUR NEW SERIES, AND WE LOOK
FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN OUR VIRTUAL AUDIENCE.  *
Stay Safe! Stay Healthy! We look forward to when we can meet again in
person!