[NEohioPAL] A Wake Up and Live Moment! Today's Inspiration for Folks to be Encouraged to Stay Strong in this Day of Life!

sue johnson wakeupwithsuejohnson at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:43:01 PDT 2020

*A Wake Up and Live Moment! Today's Inspiration for Folks to be Encouraged
to Stay Strong in this Day of Life!*

*Lift your spirits.  Be creative as you speak these affirmations on behalf
of your children's, family, friends, and co-workers spirits, now and
'forever.'*

*Share the affirmations with your life's colleagues, children and loved
ones.  Have them create their own.  For your children, this will help them
learn*

*more about who they are and develop into strong individuals.*

 *A selection of messages to  inspire you to become a creative,independent,
non-traditional  thinker **and uplift the human spirit.*

*Today, we really need prayers, affirmations and actions to live through
the CoronaVirus, political chaos and conspiracy killing our children,
adults and seniors.*

*Today, I . . .*

*.  I thank God as I awake each morning and as I go to bed each night.*

*.  I look for the good in my life no matter what 'rough patch' I'm going
through.*

*.  I am a healing agent to those around me who are experiencing life
challenges*

*.  I appreciate my ability to disregard and pray for those who spew hatred
and lies based on ugly prejudices.*

*.  I am gratef**ul for kind**ness shown to me.*

*Previous Affirmations to uplift and empower yourself, family, friends and
co-workers*

*.** I pray that the current Leadership fails in its attempts to destroy
the American democracy.*

*.** I pray for Good to overcome evil.*

*.** I bless those who are unreasonable and cannot be persuaded by reason,
logic or common sense.*

*.** I give great thanks for, pray for, and bless women rising in power.*

*. **I look for the good in people, circumstances,and situations, even
though it seems impossible.*

*.** I am an independent thinker whose thoughts will not be controlled by
negative propaganda, evil **and ugliness.*

*.. . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .*

*TODAY, I . . .*

*.*  *I look to God, my Higher Power, Creator, etc. to lead and guide me as
I go through each day.*

*.  **I* *Strengthen my heart and mind to withstand the pressures of the
chaos in the world around me.*

*.**  I look at the beauty in nature to renew, restore, refresh and
revitalize my spirit.*

*.  **I listen to the giggles and laughter of children to make my heart
sing.*

*.  **I* *choose* *to be a source of  happiness and joy to someone in my
life*

*Previous Affirmations to add to your  repertoire.*

*.  **I remove the blocks that separate me from love.*

*. **  I trust God to energize me to do God’s will.*

*.**   I stop saying negative things out of my mouth*.

*.   My heart cries & smiles for the 6 year-old daughter who knows & says,
“My Daddy c**hanged the world.”*

*.  I understand the need / call for justice.*
*.  I fill my heart with peace .*
*.  I accept the power of God to heal & help guide us to a better life.*
*