[NEohioPAL] Getting your singing voice back into shape

Paul Kroeger letgo2sing at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:00:54 PDT 2020

Hello to all singers from before the pandemic.  We have all taken a hit
from Corona virus and I am here to suggest that as we get used to the new
situation especially toward singing as a hazardous activity, you can work
on your voice online with me without any concern that I will even criticize
your singing.  That is because I cannot hear it live properly online!!
What we CAN do is talk about the things that drive us, such as our reasons
for WANTING to sing.  Also, there is becoming better at reading the printed
page, improving our breath flow, learning that song we have never really
learned.  Have I jogged your memory with any of that??

Call me or reply to this email.
Also, ask yourself who you know who wishes to make more of their SPEAKING
voice.  I can help them, too.

Paul Kroeger      letgo2sing at gmail.com    or   216-741-4762
We can talk about rates and set a lesson time.