[NEohioPAL] Register for Fall Session classes at Dancing Wheels!

Matthew Bowman school at dancingwheels.org
Thu Sep 17 16:39:16 PDT 2020

Fall Session 2020 Registration is still open!

We can’t wait to see our students next week for the beginning of our 12-week Fall Session 2020. We understand that things are different this year, so the School of Dancing Wheels is offering our classes both in-studio and online. Be sure to register online and secure your spot in-studio or online for our physically integrated classes for dancers of ALL abilities, beginning Monday, September 21.

To register, as well as to view our class schedule & descriptions, tuition costs, and our COVID-19 health & safety policies, visit dancingwheels.org/dancing-wheels-school/in-studio-classes <http://dancingwheels.org/dancing-wheels-school/in-studio-classes>.

For any questions regarding classes or registration, contact the Matthew Bowman, Director of the School of Dancing Wheels, at school at dancingwheels.org or 216.432.0306 ext. 204.