[NEohioPAL] Free On Camera Acting Class!

1st Team Actors Studio 1stteam at angelaboehmcasting.com
Sun Sep 20 17:52:48 PDT 2020

*If you've always wanted to give acting for the camera a try, your first
class is FREE at 1st Team Actors Studio!*

If you'd like to attend any of our introductory classes this week- just
email us at 1stTeam at AngelaBoehmCasting.com  to reserve your spot. Space is
limited, but we will allow audit spots until the class hits capacity!

All classes (with the exception of Mature Actors) are for ages 16+ and held
at our location in Crocker Park! 156 Main Street, Westlake OH

*Monday 9/21*
5:00-6:00 Commercial Technique
7:10-9:10 Actors Arsenal- Our foundation class that covers everything you
need to know to launch your career!

*Tuesday 9/22*
6:10-7:40 Improv Skills for the Actor

*Wednesday 9/23*
5:15-6:45 Scene Study (Mature Actors Ages 50+)
7:00-9:00 Foundations of Acting/Scene Study

Come join us and see what we are all about. We'd love to have you!