[NEohioPAL] Skyview Lodge Event Center

skyshop1 at aol.com skyshop1 at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 14:43:54 PDT 2020

Skyview Lodge Event Center is looking for entertainers for our public
events.
During COVID we are restricted to smaller gatherings, limited seating and
lots of social distancing.
Open air deck when weather allows.   We are slowly re-opening our Friday
Night Wine Series.
The Last Friday of each month we are open to the public for a relaxed
evening of entertainment and wine tasting.
The venue is open from 7 - 11 pm.  Entertainment is provided for  a 2-3 hour
time period usually from 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm .
Great opportunity for someone that is getting started in the entertainment
business.
Looking for something mood setting i.e. violin, etc.  Background music, low
key.Can be a vocalist. Open to ideas.
It is a small 2-3 hour gig.  Looking for a ideas..
Send letter of interest with resume/contact information/demo and rate of pay
expected.
Interested parties can contact:
Entertainment Staff
c/o Linda Hudson skyshop1 at aol.com <mailto:skyshop1 at aol.com>