[NEohioPAL] DENA M WARMUTH, Director / Stage Manager new website

Dena M. Warmuth denawarmuth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 20:35:46 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am a Director and Stage Manager in the Cleveland area.  I am also on the
Board of Directors at Olde Towne Hall Theatre.  I recently created a
website for my art and experience.

Please note that the written words are all my own creation, but the photos
on the website are, for now, stock photos that came from the website.  I
will add original photos as I gain experience and have photos from my
productions.

Like all of you, I am looking forward to the time when all of us can get
back to doing what we love...theatre / film, etc.

Please take a look at my website.  The URL is:
www.denawarmuth.wixsite.com/website.

I'm looking forward to gaining experience and production work when all of
the COVID stuff is better.

Stay healthy!

Dena M. Warmuth
Director / Stage Manager