[NEohioPAL] Fun virtual comedy improv classes for kids and teens

Nina Fisher fisher.nina.rose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 13:42:53 PDT 2020

Mad Factory Theatre Co (based in Oberlin/Lorain) is offering our fall class
semester virtually via Zoom and starting Tuesday September 29th we have
comedy improv!

Session 1 ages 8-12
Tuesdays 6:30-7:30pm

Session 2 ages 13-18
Tuesdays 7:45-8:45 pm

Tuition: $100, includes 10 weeks of instruction. Class runs September 29th
through December 1st.  This isn't any old Zoom meeting!  We will be doing
many warm up games and partner exercises sure to get kids up and moving,
thinking outside the box, and of course--laughing!  This is a
supportive environment and no experience is necessary.

Details and registration at www.madfactory.org
Or email: themadfactorytheatreco at gmail.com