[NEohioPAL] DANCECleveland's Virtual Fall Series

Sarah Hricko sarah at dancecleveland.org
Tue Sep 29 13:43:21 PDT 2020

Fall into DANCE*Cleveland*! DANCECleveland's Virtual Fall Series invites
you to experience four different remarkable dance companies, watch
performances, and pre-show discussions with the artists, and more, all from
the best seat in the house- YOUR HOUSE!

Choose from our Gold all-access pass for $35 which includes extended
viewing days and the ability to join in our LIVE Watch Party Zoom
Conversation with BODYTRAFFIC, or select our Bronze- Access Pass and see
all 4 shows for as low as $20 with 24 hour access per performance!
Each week we will highlight a different dance company and viewing will be
available for 24- 96 hours depending on the pass you purchase. Read more
below for our full schedule and calendar of events: *October 10th- *Ballet
Hispanico, *"Carmen" **October 17th- *Contra-Tiempo "*Agua Furiosa"**November
7th- *BODYTRAFFIC *"Snap" & "A Trick Of The Light"**November 14th- *David
Dorfman Dance- *"Around Town"*
*Buy your streaming pass at DANCECleveland.org*

*Sarah Sumbrum **(Formerly Hricko)*
Marketing & Associate Artistic Director
DANCECleveland
13110 Shaker Square, Suite 106
Cleveland, Ohio 44120
p. 216-991-9000
f. 216-991-9001
sarah at dancecleveland.org <sdurham at dancecleveland.org>

*Dance On Ohio! Celebrate Virtual Community Dance Day on July 25th with
classes for all ages, performances, discussions and more- all streaming
online! Then, in 2021 we hope to be back in the theatres together again
with  Ronald K.Brown/Evidence, Caleb Teicher & Company & Pam Tanowitz Dance
with Simone Dinnerstein!* Visit www.dancecleveland.org for more
information. *Like DANCECleveland
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/DANCECleveland/143084909898?ref=ts> on
Facebook & follow us on Twitter! <https://twitter.com/DANCECleveland>*