[NEohioPAL] We Offer In-Person Classes, Online Classes and a Hybrid Package Which Gives The Best Of Both Worlds!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 16:35:01 PDT 2020

October Programs

Our Hybrid Package offers unlimited access to all of Houde School's classes, including both In-Person and Online.

For more info click here:

https://www.houdeschoolofacting.com/.../o3x97gzqiqq5eyngi...

Package includes:
All Online and In-Person Classes (excluding private sessions)
Online:
-Self Tape Coaching Program via ZOOM (4 classes, Saturdays @ 11am-130pm )-Script Analysis w/ Kellen Boyle via ZOOM (4 classes, Thursdays @ 7pm)-ATL Fridays w/ Keith Brooks, Kurt Yue, Kellen Boyle & Robert Pralgo (4 classes, Fridays @ 7pm)-NYC Wednesdays w/ James Madio, Chris Richards & Sara Katrenich (4 classes, Wednesdays @ 730pm)
In Person (Both Studios):
Meisner, Improv, On-Camera, Script ChoicesCleveland Schedule:Sunday: On-Camera 430-630pm, Improv 7-9pmMonday: Script Choices 430-6pm, Meisner 6-830pmWednesday: Improv For The Audtion 6-8pmKent ScheduleTuesday: Meisner 6-8pm, Advanced Meisner 8-930Wednesday: Meisner 1130-1pm, On-Camera 1-230pm

We hope to see you soon!!