[NEohioPAL] This Friday! FREE virtual "Meet the Playwrights" event by the Young Playwrights Collective

Julia Miller juliamillermig at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 15:01:18 PDT 2020

You are hereby cordially invited to "Meet the Playwrights" of the Young
Playwrights Collective, Cleveland's training grounds for promising new
playwrights. Join us from wherever you are for this *FREE* virtual
extravaganza on
*Friday, October 9th at 7:00pm.*

Reserve your seat by filling out this form, and we will email you 1-2 hours
before the event with a link to join the Zoom meeting!
*https://forms.gle/DEixkpNHQRc7WTL48 <https://forms.gle/DEixkpNHQRc7WTL48>*

Have you ever thought to yourself, "hm, who are all the young, emerging
playwrights in Cleveland, and what are they working on?"

Have you ever lamented: "I wish there were some kind of event where I could
experience the styles of a bunch of different young local playwrights?"

Did you continue that thought with, "It would be like a sampler platter of
exciting young playwrights. Or even like a speed date."

Well, we have good news for you... this is THAT EVENT! Get to know new and
returning members of the YPC with "bite-sized" pieces of theatre that are
sure to whet your appetite.

Featuring work by Tania Benites, EJ Dahl, Julia Fisher, Jesse Hernon, and
Julia Miller.

The Young Playwrights Collective would like to thank their partner,
Playwrights Local, for their ongoing support and for providing Zoom
capabilities for this event.
ReplyForward