[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL - Need On-Screen Talent for Directorial Debut

Gabe Gerry gabegerry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 10:34:17 PDT 2020

Hi,

My name is Gabe Gerry and I’m a filmmaker located in Cleveland. Coming up
is the production of a short film that will be my directorial debut. There
is a talented crew behind the camera and now we need talent to fill the
screen.

The film is a ten-minute drama: a model, Caroline, is having an affair with
her photographer, Gene. When Gene buys her a diamond necklace, he
unknowingly informs Caroline's husband of the affair.

We’ll be filming a great script with characters that will be exciting
challenges for the right actors. We have the unique luxury of delaying our
production until we find those actors, and I’m determined to find them. The
shoot will take place in Cleveland over a full weekend plus one extra day
on a separate weekend. This opportunity will be non-union and it will be
paid.

If you would like to audition, please email your photo/CV/reel to
HudsonFilmCompany at gmail.com with subject line "Cut and Clarity Audition -
(YOUR NAME)" before October 26, 2020. The casting information will be at
the bottom of this email.

Thank you for your time,

Gabe Gerry

-------