[NEohioPAL] WRP’s Greatest Hits and Songs That Should’ve Been

Hannah Hilty hannah at thewrp.org
Tue Oct 13 09:01:49 PDT 2020

Western Reserve Playhouse

Presents virtually:

“WRP’s GREATEST HITS

AND SONGS THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN”

A Brand-New CaBARet Night Performance

Directed by Patrick Hanlon with Musical Directors Bryan Bird and Jacob
Bremkamp

Show Dates: October 23rd - 25th, 2020

SYNOPSIS:

            WRP’s Greatest Hits and Those That Should've Been is a
documentary, musical theatre, online cabaret that will be filled with songs
from shows within the past 4 years. Not only shows that happened but also
those that should've happened. We're very excited to be turning off our
ghost light and to show you our new style of theatre through this difficult
time. We hope you enjoy a new form of content that you'll see a lot more in
2021.

>From the ashes of 2020 rises a brand-new production, WRP’s Greatest Hits
and Songs That Should Have Been! This double-feature CaBARet Night will
bring back all your favorite performers singing the songs you remember from
WRP’s hit musicals of the past three years, as well as a few new numbers
from our 2020 Season that never happened. Enjoy the atmosphere of our WRP
CaBARet Series from the comfort of your own home, and reminisce with us as
we sing our hearts out for you! Filmed in a documentary style, this
production will also be our first one on the WRP stage since February,
thanks to approval from the Summit County Board of Health!

            This production will air in two halves. The first part will be
released on Friday, October 23rd at 7:30pm, and the second part on
Saturday, October 24th at 7:30pm. Both parts will be available together on
Sunday, October 25th at 7:30pm. Each video link will expire at midnight the
night of performances, so make sure that you’re available to see it between
7:30pm and midnight! Tickets are $15 for one night or $25 for both. These
videos will be *time-limited*, which means they’ll be available for this
weekend only!

We’re ecstatic to have this stand-out group of performers include Kim
Sullivan, Luke Scattergood, Don Bernardo, Nina Takacs, Mark Vandevender,
Jay Hill, Dawn Sniadak-Yamokoski, Madeline Krucek, Michael Knobloch, Kyle
Burnett, Dayshawnda Ash, Kaitlyn Poschner, Jay Sigler, Rob Albrecht, Meg
Polk, Emily Grace, Paige Cummings, Robert Kowalewski, Jacob Gaspar, Braelin
Andrzejewski, Derrick Winger, Ben Arrington, Brian O. Jackson, Rebecca
Polito, Nate Summers, Sarah Farris, Clara Edleman, and Shani Ferry.

Check out this amazing teaser trailer for this production:
https://youtu.be/1Ovz1OKNJw4

CaBARet Coordinator – Patrick Hanlon * Musical Directors – Bryan Bird and
Jacob Bremkamp * Videographer and Video Editor – Braelin Andrzejewski *
Stage Manager – Hannah Hilty * Light Design – Daniel Hunsicker

“WRP’s Greatest Hits and Songs That Should Have Been” directed by Patrick
Hanlon. Shows run from October 23rd to October 25th, 2020. Tickets are $15
for one night or $25 for both. Tickets can be purchased online at
www.thewrp.org.

TITLE: WRP’s Greatest Hits and Songs That Should Have Been

CABARET COORDINATOR: Patrick Hanlon

VENUE: Online

RUN DATES: October 23rd to October 25th

TIMES OF SHOWS: 7:30pm

TICKETS: $15 for one night or $25 for both

BOX OFFICE: hannah at thewrp.org

WEB: thewrp.org

--
prohibited.