[NEohioPAL] New Adult Modern, Jazz, and Contemporary Dance Classes~! $5 classes!

Regina Pietraroia danceartsbyregina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:53:04 PDT 2020

We are excited to be adding to our opportunities for adults to train and
grow, with new styles and genres being offered at our two locations: North
Royalton and Tremont! Our faculty are all highly qualified professional
dancers who are passionate about sharing the joy of dance.

*Tremont: Ballet | Modern | Jazz | Restorative Ballet*
*North Royalton: Ballet | Beginning through Pro Level | Contemporary *

*NEW STUDENT 5-CLASS PASS ONLY $25!* (Through 10/30) For a limited time,
your first five classes are only $5/ea.

Check out the schedule, class descriptions, and register by visiting us
here: http://www.danceartsbyregina.com/adult-dance-fitness

*All in-person space is limited! Masks are required throughout class. *
*Virtual options are available for some classes. *

Stay safe and let's keep dancing and making ART, Northeast Ohio!

*Regina Pietraroia*
*Artistic Director**, Dance Arts by Regina*
*North Royalton: *10670 Royalton Road | N Royalton, OH 44133 | 440-230-9018
*Cleveland/Tremont: *2431 W. 5th Street | Cleveland, OH 44113
www.danceartsbyregina.com
Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/danceartsbyregina> and Instagram
<http://www.instagram.com/danceartsbyregina>