[NEohioPAL] CDs to Donate (Incl. MANY Musicals)

Scott Spence scottdavidspence at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 10:07:29 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone. In doing the requisite cleaning-in-the-time-of-Covid I've
decided to downsize my entire CD collection. Granted, this is hardly
cutting edge technology, but still---there's a lot of music that could be
desired. I'd say I have between 300 and 400 CDs. There's no quality
guarantee, but I suspect 95% of them are still in really playable
shape--maybe more. As you might imagine, there's a TON of Musical Theatre
CDs among this group, plus a vast variety of other stuff....rock, pop,
comedy, christmas, etc.

It's take one-take all to the first person who will commit to coming to
Lkwd to pick them up AND I request a $50 donation to a friend with a very
good cause right now---more on those specifics after you decide to take the
collection.

Please reply to Scott Spence at scottdavidspence at gmail.com only. First come
gets it, as long as the above is agreed upon.

Cheers!!!

Scott