[NEohioPAL] $75 FAMILY PICTURE EVENT- 2 DAYS ONLY - SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION TODAY!

L RYA PHILLIPS lryaphotography at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:43:21 PDT 2020

The Holidays are almost here!!
To celebrate we will be hosting 30 minute mini family portraits sessions
($75.00) at 2 locations. On Nov.1st we will be at Squires Castle & on Nov.
8th we will be at the Cleveland Museum of Art. All sessions will be by
appointment only. Each session will be 30 minutes and includes 1 outfit, 10
edited digital images, & a $10 credit toward any Prints Package order.
SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION TODAY!!!
To confirm your session a $25.00 non-refundable deposit is required along
with a signed client agreement. For additional information please visit our
website at www.LRyaPhotography.com or call a studio representative at
(216)452-0924.

L Rya Phillips
L Rya Photography