[NEohioPAL] VIRTUAL VOICE LESSONS

Sharon Shaffer bellissimasop at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 25 15:45:54 PDT 2020

DO YOU WISH you could study SINGING ormusic?

Hello, I'm Sharon Shaffer and I am now offering

VIRTUALVOICE LESSONS!!

Lessons in voice, breathingtechnique, harmony, sight-singing, audition preparation, repertoire choice, andMUCH more… My students range from seasoned professionals to new singers.

I have been teaching voice for over 30 years. I have a Bachelors in Voice Performance,and Masters’ in Voice Performance, and Vocal Pedagogy, with a concentration inChoral Conducting.  I have decades of professionalperforming experience in the U.S, Europe, and Scandinavia. See my website formore details, and for recordings of my students and I performing: http://www.shaffervoicestudio.com

 $$$ I have a charitable sliding payment scale based onneed...

We could all use somemusic back in our lives, and when has it been more affordable?

Bewell,

Sharon