[NEohioPAL] Rise: Encore!

Bailey Pfohl BPfohl at nearwesttheatre.org
Wed Oct 28 13:46:08 PDT 2020

RISE: THE ISOLATION PROJECT
An Original NWT Production
Created by NWT's Rise Participants
Streaming ON DEMAND until Nov 1, 2020

Watch the local coverage by WKYC 3 Cleveland<https://www.wkyc.com/article/entertainment/near-west-theatre-gives-local-youth-platform-to-be-heard/95-44c2e071-9a88-473a-a296-d2222703d8c3?fbclid=IwAR2_Evy5YeOyynpT3wX3gnrWGKj3kbdw87zese8xkk3o31XbyGvmYNH344E> and ideastream Arts<https://bit.ly/3jNTday>.

After a successful two-weekend run, we've brought Rise back for an Encore presentation! Watch on your own schedule.

An original writing and performance project for youth, by youth, exploring the impact of coronavirus and Black Lives Matter in their lives. The program offered a unique opportunity to unite NWT youth participants from across past programming and shows to share their stories, their hopes, and their experiences. Together, they developed this piece.

Participants worked with local teaching artists to create original scripts and music in hopes to connect, support, and inspire one another and our community.

Online streaming access is available for purchase now!

https://www.nearwesttheatre.org/shows-events/2020-21/rise-the-isolation-project

Bailey Pfohl (she/her)
Audience and Community Development Manager
Near West Theatre
6702 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102
O: 216-961-9750 ext. 110
www.nearwesttheatre.org<http://www.nearwesttheatre.org/>

Near West Theatre builds loving relationships and engages diverse people in strengthening their sense of identity, passion, and purpose, individually and in community, through accessible, affordable, and transformational theatre arts experiences.