[NEohioPAL] NEWS FROM THE #1 MURDER MYSTERY COMPANY IN THE MIDWEST

thsthingovourz at aol.com thsthingovourz at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 15:04:50 PDT 2020

Greetings Fellow Lovers of Mystery,

Seeing as how both our Pirate mystery in April and our Halloween weekend has been postponed due to the virus, we owe it to our fans as well as our craft to do something special.

With that said we would like to announce 2 virtual holiday events that will be taking place and both are COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE.

1.) On Saturday December 12th @ 7:00 PM, Santa Claus will be making a live appearance so the kids can type what they want for Christmas to Santa, and he will answer the kids from the North Pole via Facebook Watch Party righT on our page. Santa will also be reciting "The Night Before Christmas" and singing a few holiday tunes hopefully with his helper Inspector CheechCheech. Pretty cool for the first part of the surprise right? Well we saved the best for last....

2.) On Saturday December 19th @ suppertime around 7 PM, 1Mobinc.com will present a special holiday Virtual Murder Mystery Dinner Show titled.........

"DEAD ELF ON THE SHELF"!

This show is NOT for children as our shows are PG-13 but it WILL BE one heck of a dinner show right in the safe confines of your homes.There is NO COST to participate because during these times we feel that we have to think about putting some happiness in peoples lives without going into their wallets.

Cast and more information coming soon.
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1mobincdotcom/

Happy Halloween to you all, now get off your butts           and VOTE!Mysteriously YoursWJCEO of 1Mobinc.com