[NEohioPAL] Semi-private Virtual Film Acting Classes

Kristina Michelle SnowKrissy at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 14:01:12 PST 2020

Cleveland Academy of Film Acting has gone virtual. With the COVID-19 pandemic preventing us from holding in-person classes, we began offering virtual training earlier this year. You can now train in the safety of your own home, from anywhere! We have students in Cleveland, Los Angeles, and Atlanta, and if you'd like to join our classes, now is a great time to do it.

Your first class will be a one-hour private lesson, before transitioning to a semi-private two-student class, with yourself and another actor working together.

Spots are very limited and fill up quickly. For more information or to inquire about signing up, visit worldeonline.com/acting-classes.html.

Please do not reply to this e-mail with inquiries. Use the e-mail on the website above.

Instructors:

Ray Szuch - 4 time Emmy nominated & 3 time Emmy winning producer / 4 time Telly winning executive producer

Kristina Michelle - 4 time Telly winning actress & producer / host of a nationally syndicated television show