[NEohioPAL] TMTP's Virtual Cabaret: This Weekend Only

Joanna May Cullinan joanna at musicaltheaterproject.org
Fri Nov 6 15:19:29 PST 2020

The Musical Theater Project presents
*SING ME A STORY*
featuring Ursula Cataan, Eric Fancher, Nancy Maier and Bill Rudman

Available ON DEMAND November 5-8
PAY WHAT YOU CAN!
*www.MusicalTheaterProject.org/virtualperformances
<http://www.MusicalTheaterProject.org/virtualperformances>*

Imagine being a songwriter who must tell an entire story in song--and pull
it off in 3 minutes! But our songwriters are great storytellers. Think of
Frank Loesser's "The Ugly Duckling" from *Hans Christian Andersen*. Or how
about Kander & Ebb's "Ring Them Bells," written for Liza Minnelli? Or
Hamlisch & Kleban's "Nothing" from *A Chorus Line*? Most of these songs are
funny, some are charming, and some are downright touching. So gather 'round
for story hour...

Complete Your Cabaret Experience with Carry-Out from Nighttown!
Make it a special event by ordering curbside pickup from our favorite
cabaret spot in town! Simply call ahead to place your order and mention
TMTP for a 10% discount. Offer valid November 5-8, 2020 only. Call
216-795-0550 to order.

For more information about The Musical Theater Project, check out
*www.MusicalTheaterProject.org
<http://www.MusicalTheaterProject.org>*

[image: photo]
*Joanna May Cullinan - Director of Marketing*
The Musical Theater Project
Ph: 216.860.1518 <W:%20216.860.1518> | joanna at musicaltheaterproject.org
<heather at musicaltheaterproject.org>
MusicalTheaterProject.org <http://musicaltheaterproject.org/>
5755 Granger Road Suite 830 Independence OH 44131
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5755+Granger+Road+Suite+830+Independence+OH+44131&entry=gmail&source=g>
<http://www.facebook.com/TheMusicalTheaterProject/>
<http://www.youtube.com/TheMusicalTheaProj>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-meeker-0727689>
Stay in touch! Receive our monthly TMTP e-newsletter
<http://www.musicaltheaterproject.org/>
Donate - Support TMTP today!
<http://www.musicaltheaterproject.org/donate.html>