[NEohioPAL] Rebecca Book to Screen- A Free Event

Margaret Reardon margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com
Tue Nov 10 04:11:32 PST 2020

*Thursday November 19th 2020*

*7:00 pm via Zoom*
"Last Night I Dreamt I Went To Manderley Again."

*Since its publication
<https://www.literaryladiesguide.com/book-reviews/rebecca-by-daphne-du-maurier-1938-a-review/>in
1938 to the 1940 movie adaptation
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0032976/>to the 2020 version
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2235695/?ref_=fn_al_tt_3> streaming on Netflx
this story has mesmerized for over 80 years. There was even a PBS series
<https://www.pbs.org/show/rebecca/> thrown in along the way.*

*Let's talk about why that is and how artistic treatments have morphed over
the years reflecting contemporary mores and trends. And let's talk about
how the film community, and some of its biggest stars have been mesmerized
over the years as well.This event is free to attend. Donations will be
accepted to support The Disaster Relief Fund of SAG-AFTRA
<https://sagaftra.foundation/assistance/disasterrelief/>Register HERE
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rebecca-book-to-screen-a-free-event-and-a-fundraiser-for-sag-aftra-tickets-127570220965?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch&fbclid=IwAR1wwUuLhFaInQmjeO_ZIx_Yvs0Y-9vqjDwUlmpMIvNZRjDfGIef0dcnLZs>*