[NEohioPAL] Pippin Auditions for High School Girls

David Hoover dhoover at ignatius.edu
Tue Nov 10 13:54:32 PST 2020

*High school girls are invited to audition for the Saint Ignatius High
School spring musical, Pippin, running April 16-18 and 23 & 24, 2021.*

Auditions will be held the week of November 30, 2020. *To find out more –
and to sign up for audition slots – please visit here.
<https://www.ignatius.edu/students/extracurriculars/drama> *We encourage
you to sign up soon, as spots are quickly filling up.

*Why do a show at Saint Ignatius?*
Because we will always put *you *first*. *We know what it's like to be in a
high school show. We get it: the shows you do are central to who you are.
For many of you, they are even more important than your prom or graduation.
Our production team, as a result, will always do everything we can to give
you a memory to treasure.

Our work is not just rooted in putting on an end-product to be proud of –
our rehearsal process is designed to help you grow as an artist. You'll be
treated as an artistic collaborator.

Many of our alumni have gone on to earn theater degrees in college,
including Carnegie Mellon, The Juilliard School, New York University, The
University of Michigan, and The University of Southern California.

*COVID Policies*
Our number one concern is the health of all those involved with our
production. All COVID guidelines will be strictly adhered to.

>From a creative standpoint, our approach is simple: guidelines do not exist
to hinder live performances but rather to support them. They are what allow
us to do our work.

_____

If you have any questions, please reach out to me at the email or phone
number below. Thanks so much!

David Hoover '03, M.A.
*Fine Arts Department*
*Drama Director*