[NEohioPAL] Casting Female Lead for Short Film to be shot in Cleveland/Ohio City Area early next year

Cameron Kaglic abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 08:47:14 PST 2020

Cuyahoga Community College Production
Seeking Female Actors for Lead..
Student short Film in advanced class.
Shooting in the Cleveland/Ohio City area.

ABUSER
Written & Directed by Cam Kaglic

Unpaid part(s), Non-Union.
Credit on film, copy of film & food/snacks provided.
Reply with cover email and headshot or recent photo and resume to the director @ abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com <mailto:abuserfilm2020 at gmail.com>
DEADLINE to apply November 1st.
Please include availability for Feb-Mar 2021.

Would prefer a self-tape be sent slated with “my name is, reading for the part of”
Must have phone or camera propped up and not held by actor in a waist up medium shot.
Also would prefer that self-tape be sent via email or YouTube link (unlisted).

About the Film
A young woman Rooney a newly recovered addict, is tested be her deceased partner on the anniversary of his death to get intoxicated trying to cope with the circumstance of his death.

Characters
Rooney is a lates 20s woman who is stubborn but independent, someone who is an addict trying very hard to change but is weak to the influences around her.

About the Director
As a new director I am a driven hardworking film student looking to gain as much experience as I can before graduating and build those strong relationships with the arts community. I relish in the opportunities to work with new people and create an openly creative set and experience all around.

Upon response to notice SIDES will be provided.