[NEohioPAL] Paying-it-Forward with a new novella

Bob Abelman r.abelman at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 20 05:41:15 PST 2020

Hey there NEohio theater artists.  Has your past work been panned by me in the News-Herald, Morning Journal, Cleveland Jewish News or CANVAS magazine?  Have I likened  your production to the theater equivalent of Ambien, have you second-guess your creative choices, or provide fodder for your parents when they remind you that you should have gone into the family business? Or dentistry?

Here’s your opportunity to pay-it-forward and contribute to NEohioPAL while doing so.

When you purchase a copy of my new novella “All the World’s a Stage Fright: Misadventures of a Clandestine Critic” – a fun and fast-paced fictionalized memoir set in the Cleveland theater scene – $5 per book will be donated to help keep NEohioPAL a free and vibrant resource for the local arts community.

Just go to https://www.grayco.com/coupon/neohiopal/ to get a copy of the book, read it, and post a review on the high-profile social media outlet of your choosing.  And if your book club adopts “All the World’s a Stage Fright,” I will gladly pay a zoom-visit to face your wrath virtually. As a bonus, if your group contains 10 or more people, I will make my young daughter watch.

A great read, an important donation, and some passive-aggressive therapy.  Not a bad deal for $14.95. https://www.grayco.com/coupon/neohiopal/