[NEohioPAL] PAID gig for Martin Luther King Jr. weekend

Margaret Reardon margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com
Mon Nov 23 21:07:32 PST 2020

Hello all-

I am planning a program for the weekend before MLK day showcasing the
connection Dr King had to the sport of baseball and I need someone to be
the voice of Dr. King.
The vision is  to show screenshots of quotes and the chosen person will
read them in his voice as they are displayed.  We can pre-record prior to
the program which will be live Saturday January 16 at 10 am,
Compensation is $100 thanks to Cuyahoga Arts and Culture plus credit that
you are part of it.
There may be added opportunities for performance readings of the "I Have A
Dream Speech" and "Letter from Birmingham Jail"
To be considered please send  a MP3 audition clip and or a video clip to @
margaret at margaretreardonmarketing.com by  Friday Dec 4 at 5 pm.

Thank you!
Margaret