[NEohioPAL] Singers, Actors, and Dancers Sign Up for Workshop Tranining

Amy Hanratty a.hanratty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 24 13:34:50 PST 2020

BroadwayStarrz Virtual Workshop...
“Straight Outta Broadway/NYC"
Join us for our Last Training Workshop this NovemberThis Sunday, November 29th from 7:00-8:30p.m.
Broadway Star...

Stephanie Rae Park
Currently playing the Role of "ELIZA" in Hamilton The Musical
Bio: Currently Eliza in the National Tour of Hamilton!Broadway: War Paint (OBC), The King and I (OBC, Tuptim u/s). Other: Cinderella (1st Nat’l Tour, Marie u/s), Sunday in the Park... (NYCC), The Music Man (BMA, Marian), The King and I (The Muny, Tuptim), Oklahoma! (Lyric Opera of Chicago). Proud CCM grad!
Highlights Include: ~Careers on Broadway ~ Stage Life
                    ~ Education & Training ~ Audition Tips ~ Q & A                                 Each star will perform "Live" as well!
This Virtual Workshop is for all ages currently we have Kids, Teens and Adults signed up! For Multiple family members they can stream live in the same home on multiple devices. So if there are multiple siblings in one home, only one (1) registration needed per household per Sunday Workshop.
ONLY $40 REGISTRATION Don’tmiss this opportunity to get one-on-one tips and training from professional Broadway Singers,Actors, & Dancers!
REGISTER  http://www.voice-variations.com

MORE INFO a.hanratty at sbcglobal.net