[NEohioPAL] AUDITION FOR LES MIS, AGES 9-18

Bailey Pfohl BPfohl at nearwesttheatre.org
Fri Nov 27 18:27:50 PST 2020

Near West Theatre presents
Les Misérables School Edition
Submit an audition video through our website
Now - December 5, 2020

Join us for auditions as we have never held them before: through video submission! Students ages 9 - 18 are invited to submit an a single audition video to be considered for a role in NWT's upcoming winter production of Les Misérables School Edition. This Winter Youth Production is to be performed by students in a staged concert/virtual performance adhering to COVID safety protocol. The scenes will be edited together and then shared with the community via Music Theatre International's preferred platform: ShowTix4U.

Performances are scheduled from February 26 to March 7, 2021.

Learn more here<https://www.nearwesttheatre.org/get-involved/audition>.

Bailey Pfohl (she/her)
Marketing Director
Near West Theatre
6702 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102
www.nearwesttheatre.org<http://www.nearwesttheatre.org/>

Near West Theatre builds loving relationships and engages diverse people in strengthening their sense of identity, passion, and purpose, individually and in community, through accessible, affordable, and transformational theatre arts experiences.