[NEohioPAL] Alexander Technique Virtual Lessons

Eric Kildow eskildow at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 10:21:05 PST 2020

Spending a lot of time at the computer?

Need to learn how to move with freedom and ease?

Then the Alexander Technique just might be able to help you. Developed
by actor and theorist F.M. Alexander, the technique is a way of
improving your physical use.  As I like to say, "It is embodied
mindfulness in action."

I am now offering lessons via zoom for discounted rates as well as
sliding scale for those in financial need.  Lessons start at around $30
per half-hour.

If you are interested in booking a lesson, or have questions about the
technique, please feel to reach me at eskildow at gmail.com.

Cheers,
Eric S. Kildow
Western Reserve Alexander Technique