[NEohioPAL] Filmmaking Classes for Kids and Teens - Gift Cards on Sale Now!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:48:49 PST 2020

*Give the Gift of Inspiration This Holiday with a LYFA Gift Card! *

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy is an internationally recognized and
award winning nonprofit organization that offers filmmaking education to
kids and teens in northeast, Ohio.  Our students have been recognized and
honored at film festivals across the country. Our most recent film THE
OTHER SIDE OF THE LINE won BEST PICTURE at the 2020 International KidsNFilm
Festival.

Your kids will learn the ins and outs of filmmaking from real working
industry professionals who have worked on such films and TV programs as *THE
FAST AND THE FURIOUS, CHERRY, WHITE BOY RICK, THE ENORMITY OF LIFE, CHEERS,
KING OF QUEENS, FRASIER* and more.

Now you can give the gift of INSPIRATION this holiday season with a
LAKEWOOD YOUNG FILMMAKERS ACADEMY Gift Card to be used towards a 2021
Summer Camp or After School Program.

TODAY ONLY receive 10% off your purchase of any gift card for a 2021 class
or camp. Just visit WWW.LAKEWOODYFA.COM and use the Promo Code *CYBERMONDAY*
at checkout.

HURRY! This deal ends tonight at midnight!

Happy Holidays from LYFA