[NEohioPAL] Singers, Actors, Virtual Training Workshop Hamilton

Amy Hanratty a.hanratty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 1 10:14:35 PST 2020

BroadwayStarrz Virtual Workshop Series:
“Straight Outta Broadway/NY”
Starring ... Stephanie Jae Park
"ELIZA"  HAMILTON THE MUSICAL
Stephanie Jae Park Currently Eliza inthe National Tour of Hamilton! Broadway: War Paint (OBC), The King and I (OBC, Tuptim u/s). Other:Cinderella (1st Nat’l Tour, Marie u/s), Sunday in the Park... (NYCC), The Music Man (BMA, Marian), TheKing and I (The Muny, Tuptim), Oklahoma! (Lyric Opera of Chicago). Proud CCM grad!
A FEW SPOTS ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR

THIS SUNDAY DECEMBER,  6TH Join us in the comfort of your home
7:00 – 8:30p.m.Live / Online

Meet Broadway Star Stephanie Rae Park. In this training workshop Stephanie will share:
~Careers on Broadway ~ Stage Life ~ Education & Training   ~ Audition Tips & ~ Perform a Song "Live"
Reserve your Spot!Workshop Fee Only $40
Don’tmiss this opportunity to get one-on-one tips and training!
REGISTER  http://www.voice-variations.com    MORE INFO a.hanratty at sbcglobal.net