[NEohioPAL] Meet Me in St Louis - A Zoom Q&A

Joanna May Cullinan joanna at musicaltheaterproject.org
Fri Dec 4 09:13:12 PST 2020

*MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS*
*A Q&A ON THE HOLIDAY MOVIE MUSICAL*
*Thursday, December 10th at 7 PM*

Join The Musical Theater Project live as we discuss one of the greatest
movie musicals of all-time. Don't miss the moment Judy Garland introduced
the world to the iconic "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" along with
so many other memorable scenes. We'll share behind-the-scenes anecdotes and
discuss the film's lasting impact on American culture.

*Co-hosted by Bill Rudman and Nancy Maier  *

*If you've never attended TMTP's Let's Go to the Movies series, now is the
perfect time to start!*

*HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:*

   - Watch TMTP Artistic Director Bill Rudman's introduction with insight
   and things to look for in the film with this YouTube Link:
   - https://youtu.be/UA5y4n8eBlY
   <https://youtu.be/UA5y4n8eBlY?fbclid=IwAR37TDEy_g8tMQ8Kx-CtUlzrZVToMWSTiiKWBvogdzfuzzeYbMM3b6zZiHA>
   - Or CLICK HERE
   <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA5y4n8eBlY&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR37TDEy_g8tMQ8Kx-CtUlzrZVToMWSTiiKWBvogdzfuzzeYbMM3b6zZiHA>
   - Stream *Meet Me in St. Louis* available on Amazon Prime and YouTube
   (some fees may apply) anytime BEFORE the discussion.
   - Join us Thursday, December 10th at 7 PM on Zoom for a LIVE streamed
   post-film discussion complete with Q&A. The link for our discussion is:
   - https://zoom.us/j/98060526330...
   <https://zoom.us/j/98060526330?pwd=eFBjVTBvZnVMT0pmUisyT0M4bHBXUT09&fbclid=IwAR0o-4VX_7nu467Xkc4MxlasmQw-dbijXFiqto4HRQAqmP3i2K6vCcdNtis>
   - Or CLICK HERE
   <https://zoom.us/j/98060526330?pwd=eFBjVTBvZnVMT0pmUisyT0M4bHBXUT09&fbclid=IwAR0o-4VX_7nu467Xkc4MxlasmQw-dbijXFiqto4HRQAqmP3i2K6vCcdNtis#success>
   - Can't watch live? Email us your questions and comments ahead of time
   to Bill at MusicalTheaterProject.org and we'll do our best to get them in
   the conversation and share the video of the Q&A with you afterward!

Joanna

[image: photo]
*Joanna May Cullinan - Director of Marketing*
The Musical Theater Project
Ph: 216.860.1518 <W:%20216.860.1518> | joanna at musicaltheaterproject.org
<heather at musicaltheaterproject.org>
MusicalTheaterProject.org <http://musicaltheaterproject.org/>
5755 Granger Road Suite 830 Independence OH 44131
<https://maps.google.com/?q=5755+Granger+Road+Suite+830+Independence+OH+44131&entry=gmail&source=g>
<http://www.facebook.com/TheMusicalTheaterProject/>
<http://www.youtube.com/TheMusicalTheaProj>
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/heather-meeker-0727689>
Stay in touch! Receive our monthly TMTP e-newsletter
<http://www.musicaltheaterproject.org/>
Donate - Support TMTP today!
<http://www.musicaltheaterproject.org/donate.html>